Home Health ServicesExceptional care for a healthier state of being.
Home Health Providers
A continuum of in-home healthcare providers focused on ensuring exceptional care in order to maintain the patient/client in their home for as long as possible.
To assist you in the next phase of your healing process, the Healthy Living Network provides the following services to address your medical and rehabilitative needs.
- Licensed Nursing
- Physical Therapists
- Occupational Therapists
- Speech-Language Pathologists
- Medical Social Workers
- Home Health Aides
- Dietary Consultants
- Assessment and monitoring of acute or chronic conditions such as heart or pulmonary disease
- Medication management and education
- Cardio-pulmonary care
- Infusion services and intravenous antibiotics
- Wound care
- Management of a Wound VAC® with an ostomy nurse
- Patient and family education on self-management skills
- Behavioral health interventions
- Diabetic management
- Physical Therapists address your mobility, balance, strength and range of motion skills
- Occupational Therapists work with you on your activities of daily living in self care and home management, in addition to training using assistive devices
- Speech Language Pathologists work on communication and swallowing problems